From: Karl Simanonok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2001 8:47:AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Windows ME

Hi,

I'm not having any luck installing CF 4.5 on Windows Millenium Edition, and
I vaguely remember someone mentioning months ago on this list that it was
difficult or impossible--does anybody know for sure?

I've got a little ThinkPad 560X laptop with Windows ME already on it that
I'd like to use for portable CF developing and was hoping I could get a
good CF install.  If I can't use Windows ME, what would perform best on
that machine (233 MHz, 64 megs RAM, 4 gig hard drive), Win 95 or Win 98?

TIA,

Karl Simanonok

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may contain
information that is protected by legislated confidentiality and/or is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you are prohibited
from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail. Any opinion
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that of the WorkCover
Corporation of South Australia. Although precautions have been taken, the
sender cannot warrant that this e-mail or any files transmitted with it are
free of viruses or any other defect.
immediately by return e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.