From: Scott Becker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 9:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Time off by an hour?

Our Windows NT 4 Server, running Cold Fusion 4.01 switched over with
daylight savings time,
yet Cold Fusion seems to still be an hour off.. The system time itself is
correct, but running
a script which outputs #now()# reports an hour behind. Has anybody else
encountered this
problem and have a fix for it? We've rebooted the machine, as well as
stopped and started the
Cold Fusion services, but it doesn't seem to have any effect...

Thanks,
Scott Becker
Web Developer : ConnectWise, Inc.
www.ConnectWise.com