From: Paul Sinclair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 April 2001 16:25
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL LIKE statement: LIKE '%a'; LIKE '%b'; LIKE '%c', etc.

I am trying to get a db output where a user selects an alphabetical range in
a form and then the sql selects all users in a db whose last names start
with one of the letters in that range. For example, on a form page the user
selects a range of a-f. I need to find all users whose last names start with
a letter in that range and output the results.

I think I recall a simple way to do this, but right now can't think of it.
Could anyone jog my memory for me?

Thanks,
Paul Sinclair