I have a page that if I run it in a browser it works fine. It processes the
following code:
<CFHTTP method="get" url="http://www.blah.com/blah.cfm">
<CFSET newsindx = #CFHTTP.FILECONTENT#>
<CFSET session.newsindxfilename = "#session.directory#\newsindx.htm">
<CFSET session.newsindxbody= "#newsindx#">
<!--- <CFOUTPUT>#newsindx#</CFOUTPUT> --->
<CFLOCATION URL="newspublishnewsindx.cfm">

Now if I run it manually it grabs the code from the CFHTTP, and then the
CFLOCATION
tag just pushes all the variables to another page to WRITE the file out on
our server.
It actually builds an HTML file. This all works fine IF I put the URL in the
browser
and do it manually. However if i do it through the scheduler it runs, says
it's been successful
but never really updates the page. Are there any issues I am unaware of with
Scheduler
        that would cause this? Are there any other ways to schedule?