> I have a cfgrid that works excellent on my dev machine, but
> as soon as I try and look at it on another machine, I get the
> following error on the status line. Any instant help on this
> would be great.
>
> "load: class allaire.controls.cfGridFormApplet not found"

Make sure that the CFIDE directory is available for that virtual server. You
should be able to go to this URL:

http://www.yourservernamehere.com/cfide/

If you receive a 404 error, you don't have the necessary mapping.

As for why it works with your dev machine, once the applets have been
installed using the IE CAB file, they'll work whether the mapping exists or
not.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496