From: JAIME HOI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 7:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF 4.5 Automatic locking of session variables

may i ask whether if there is automatic locking for session variables? Cos
previously i code my application in CF4.0 and  most of the sessionn
variables are not locked. But now we are going to migrate to CF4.5. And
somehow the compiler produce an error when a session variable was not
locked. Instead of opening all the files and locking all the session
variables, is there a way whereby i can do a 1-time setting in the
administrator to auto-locked session variables?

JAIME HOI