You can export an outlook folder into an Access database. I've done it with
CF-talk.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 1:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF-Talk Database

I was wondering if there is anybody out there that has been putting these
CF-Talk emails into a database, and would be willing to share it? I am
trying to make a searchable database of these topics for my personal use and
reference. I have about 30,000 emails in my Outlook right now, and having a
bugger of a time trying to transfer them into a access database. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason Larson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]