Hatton,

I'm actually doing this on a news site that I wrote.. basically, I wrote in some logic
to check against X time (in
my case, day of year), and if that variable doesn't exist already, I stick the
moreover feed in an application
variable. Also I do a bit of cleanup, for old vars, since I'd use a naming scheme like
application.MoreoverFeed123
(where 123 is the day of the year), and if today is 124, then
application.moreoverfeed123 is just a waste of
memory.

I can dig and post the code if anyone's interested.

--
Billy Cravens
HR Web Development, Sabre