I am looking for a solution to a downloading problem i am having with a
link.  I am thumbnailing images, and am wanting to have a "download" link
next to the thumbnail that will automatically open up the 'save to' window.
Obvioulsy if i just link directly to the .jpg file, the download window will
not pop up, and it just redirects me to a blank page in my default browser
and shows the full size image.  Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Scott