From: Janine Jakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 12, 2001 12:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Forms and whatnot

I am making an form for people to add information each quarter.  They need
to be able to compare the figures for each quarter in a table. Their quarter
is set up as a stored procedure so they don't need to add which quarter they
are currently editing (ie: it appends all the rows each quarter so their
entry is actually an update query).  I want the previous quarter to show in
one column and the current quarter to be blank and ready to enter.  How is
this possible?
ie:  Sold
Gallons of paint    12   17    15   ___
Gallons of varnish  5     29   14   ___