I'm trying to use cfinsert for the first time after using SQL queries.  I
can get it to work with a local Access Database, no problem.  But when I try
to use the Oracle database on the server, it asks for:

table names must be qualified with the database name and table owner, as in
'customers.dbo.orders'

I know this is basic...and I'm probably overlooking something REALLY simple.
But I just can't figure it out!

TIA --

Jennifer Francis
AT&T Wireless
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

AT&T Proprietary - Use pursuant to company instructions
Attention:  Information contained in this EMAIL, including attachments, may
contain sensitive or AT&T proprietary information.  Please use pursuant to
company instructions.  Take care not to disclose proprietary information,
and forward this EMAIL and its attachments with caution only to those that
have a need to have this information.