We devloped a client program (in visual c++) that stores
log files for usage in the client and its features.

I need the best way to deliver those small log files (no more then 2Kb for a full week
of usage) to our CF production server and then, to zip those files and send them daily
to our development server.

I will definitly manage the 2 tasks of zipping and transferring
the log files but what is the best way to create/get them
from the client? I though about 2 alternatives:

1. open a ftp connection to upload the file weekly by each client.

2. send the file in http (using WDDX/URL/FORMFIELD)
and create a copy of the file locally on the server.

the two solutions are not sclable enough, any help would be appriciated!

Thanks,

Michael Lugassy
Interactive Music Ltd
http://www.imvamp.com