If you have two seperate directories, you may want to make them two spereate
collections and just search them both at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Sokolic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity Question....

I have a verity search set up and working fine, the problem I'm having is I
have a group of files that reside outside the directory where the collection
is.  Is it possible (somehow) that when the results are pulled up to link
them outside the Collections directory.  The only thing I can think to do
would be to set the collection at a higher level and exclude everything but
the three directories that would be effected.   I also have search result
that I would like to link to an external web page...and I'm having no luck
with that either.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adam