I am also scheduled to build such a system soon. Any input would be greatly
appreciated. Perhaps I can get a head start.

Tony Gruen

-----Original Message-----
From: Rey Bango [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 11:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Note passing system?

Anyone know of a good CF-based note/messaging system? I'm not talking about
an email server but more of a db driven messaging software that will allow
me to post a message to a specific suer. When that user comes in, they can
check for their own messages and reply accordingly. Again, its not an email
system per se.

Thanks,

Rey Bango...
Certified Allaire Instructor
Member of Team Allaire

"A browser's beauty, at its heart, is its usefulness as a *TOOL*."