From: "John Wilker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (Easy SQL)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:25:32 -0700

dateformat(signup_datetime, "mm/dd/yyyy")

Or use any mask you choose for the mm/dd/yyyy part. Just run your query and
grab the fields, then do the mask in CF when displaying the data.

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

Pepsi's "Come Alive With the Pepsi Generation" translated into "Pepsi Brings
Your Ancestors Back From the Grave" in Chinese.