From: Andrew Tyrone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 9:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dynamically Displayed Content Weekly?

Actually, that's not right.  The cachedwithin attribute of cfquery will do
what you are saying.

cachedafter caches a query AFTER the date/time you specify, like so:

<cfquery datasource="MyDSN" name="MyQuery"
cachedafter="#CreateDateTime(2001,  04,  16,  21,  35,  0)#">

.....SQL...

</cfquery>

Would continue to retrieve the query data from the database until the query
was run after the date/time specified in the cachedafter attribute.

So to specify a time in the future when the query should be flushed and
reloaded from the database, use:

<cfquery datasource="MyDSN" name="MyQuery"
cachedwithin="#CreateTimeSpan(days, hours, minutes, seconds)#">

</cfquery>

- Andy