Hi all

I just completed the Verity Wizard in Coldfusion Studio 4.5. (File -> New ->
CFML -> Verity Wizard)
When I do a search it is fine, but as soon as I try to view one of the files
it gives me an error:

Error Diagnostic Information
An error has occurred.
HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

The url in the url bar is
http://127.0.0.1/search/MyApplication_VOpenFile.cfm?serverFilePath=C%3A%5CCF
USION%5CVerity%5CCollections%5Cfiles%5Csolve%2Edoc when I receive the error.

My Verity collection name is gencol
The path to the files is C:\cfusion\verity\collections\files\
I haven't made any modifications to the files generated by the wizard.

If someone could help me on this matter I would greatly appreciate it.
1)What could the error be as I have run this wizard a couple of times and
always get the same error.
2) Why is the URL presented in such a garbled way - is it for security
reasons?
3) I see that the way it is trying to open the file is with a paramater
extended to your cfm file. Is there perhaps a way to link directly to the
file without appending the paramater to the cfm file?

Regards
Carlo van Wyk