From: Andrew Tyrone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 1:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: URGENT - CFFTP

How did he get a 0 byte file up there then, if the path was never specified
right?

Robert,

The only thing I can suggest is to try the code on another machine.  I've
had problems with CFFTP before on a client's servers.  It stopped working
altogether after Sprint did something to the Win2k Server machines, and
we've never gotten it to work.  The cfftp COM object is not registered and
subsequent installs didn't fix the problem.  Because I cannot get admin
rights to these machines I cannot diagnose the problem properly, so we've
implemented a workaround.  The problem was actually that not even the
directory was returned back.  Everything was tried, and the code worked
properly on other servers, but not on these 2.  The last people I want
poking around are Sprint employees (no offense to anyone).

- Andy