From: Larry W. Virden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: HTML editor for idiots? recommendation?

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:31:42 +0100
From: James Maltby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> (alternately suggest re-building the whole site with a remote
management system that hold editable content in a huge database

Boy, this is something that I would love to see.  However, on the
sites where I would find this useful, no funds are available for
packages like Spectra, etc.

Anyone aware of any articles that might have been written
describing the issues and possible solutions to make implementing
something like this easier?

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this