From: Christine Kelley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 2:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Access and Solaris

I'm going nuts!
    We have a client who switched hosting of their site to
a company with virtual servers on Solaris (they just let us
know now and their site has all ready been down for a
day).  This new hosting company they picked doesn't seem to
know anything about CF other than CF can be installed as an
add-on to their virtual servers.  Basically, I went through
the process of installing CF via this company's website
(seemed fairly automated) and it seemed to go ok. When I
went to set up the datasource in the administrator, I
didn't see an Access driver.  Our database is access so I'm
not sure what to do since I haven't dealt with Solaris
before.  HELP! What is a virtual server anyway?
              Thanks,  Christine