Assuming your database contains a date field use the BETWEEN function in
your SQL to select records dated between Now() (ie: today) minus however
days you want to go back.

-----Original Message-----
From: SHEETS, DAYV (PB) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 20 April 2001 07:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Weekly Date Driven Content in Cold Fusion?

Is there a way to do a date range from start to end (e.g. a five day span)?
I want to be able to have content automatically change every week from
information being stored in a database. The information will be displayed
only if it falls within that date range criteria (I would build two fields
"start_date" and "end_date".

Is something like this possible in Cold Fusion?

TIA,

Dayv