OK, no response on the question earlier, but maybe someone has seen this or
can help me figure out where to look...
I have a page which every once in a while will execute fully, but there is
an update statement that does not update the database even though I see the
query in my debug. Here is a snip from the debug:

 (Records=0, Time=100ms)
SQL =
UPDATE banners
    WITH (ROWLOCK)
    SET views = views + 1, next_rotation = next_rotation + 16
    WHERE adid = 2

The debug says it happened , however when I go look at the db right after
this statement and the next_rotation field  hasn't budged! This does not
happen every time, however it always does happen eventually. It only happens
however, when I am stressing the application (which is a banner app...) with
a simple 8 frame meta refresh page i did up.

Some background info, this app is running on my local machines CF
Server(5b3), the SQL Server is on my local machine (v7).
The same thing happens though on a CF 4.5 production machine also though...

jon