Hi all,

I've got a strange problem going on here with using cfhttp tag.

Environment is NT4.0 IIS4 CF4.51 (Allow anon users disabled - Windows
Challenge/Response) I've also tried on Win2k IIS5 with same problem
arising.

I keep getting an "Access denied" message (cfhttp.filecontent) and was
wondering what exact permissions settings I should have to fix this.
I've tried allowing access to the relevant directories and even changed
the user under which CF Server runs

I've already tried passing valid NT account details in the username and
password attributes of the tag. No proxy is involved here as the cfhttp
is calling a script residing on the same site and server. CFServer is
running under the system account.

Any ideas or suggestions most welcome.

Dave