From: Neil Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 April 2001 15:22
To: CF-Talk
Subject: New File Extension....

Anyone know how to set up their Web server (in this case IIS 4 and 5) to
accept any file with the extension .xxx and then pass it to the CF server
for processing as if it was anyother .cfm file?

I have had a few replies from good sources from other sources indication
that this is easy, but I am unsure on how to go about it; any one give me
the instructions for a test?

Neil

Neil Clark
Senior Web Applications Engineer