It is marginal.

There are a couple of really good writers/ColdFusion developers whose
articles routinely grace the magazine. However, much of the articles are
nothing but promotional pieces for software products written by the vendors
of those products.

There are often egregious errors such as missing examples or pictures that
appear 10 to pages away from the article. The layout, in general, is not the
clean, organized design you'd expect from a printed publication but, rather,
the chaotic, half-hearted attempt you'd expect from a Web site. Have a look
at the Web site and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

I signed up awhile back and have been the recipient of their spam ever
since. The content of the messages are not ColdFusion related, but pertain
to their other publications and the products/technologies show cased in
them.

Oddly enough, I've tried to join the ColdFusion mailing list that they
maintain several times. The first time, I was able to participate for a
month or so, but my e-mail address was dropped (I guess). I've not been able
to re-subscribe as the list subscription mechanism on their site doesn't
seem to work properly. Doesn't stop them from sending an advertisement to my
e-mail account every month asking me to join the list. :P

Oh well, my recommendation would be to just read the good articles on-line.
The site is atrocious to navigate, but there are some gems in the content
now and again.

Benjamin S. Rogers
Web Developer, c4.net
Voice: (508) 240-0051