Yeah Howie!!!  Right after my own heart!

As a graduate of the Marine Military Academy (Class of '79), I'm a real
believer in "The Marine Way," and I wanted to create a class that was a true
challenge for serious developers.

In fact, I originally had in mind a month-long course of 272 hours (4
68-hour weeks) that I affectionately named "The Crucible" after the Marine
Corps' 54-hour Crucible that, once you pass it, you are considered a United
States Marine.  It was designed to forge a developer in the fires of
knowledge and challenge, and produce from that hearth a honed development
weapon that ate code and prayed for war (I mean development projects).
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone would have either the time, money, or
inclination to sign up, so it sits in the back of my mind as a mere fantasy.
Ah, love...

In the meantime, however, I really want to get people into the Advanced
Bootcamp class.  I think the concensus is to go with the second, shorter
format for the lower price.  I think I might even lower the price right to
the bone just to get people through this course so they can tell everyone
else about it for the next time.  But next time the price will have to go
back up to the $3,500/$2,950 structure, as these things are _massively_
expensive to produce.

So why don't we do this: if you're truly interested in joining us in Atlanta
on June 11th through the (now) 15th, and you have $2,500 to spend, then
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and request a discount coupon for an
additional $450.00.  Just say in your email that you participated in the
CF-Talk feedback, and I'll give you a coupon.  If we get at least ten people
to _actually send in their discounted payment_ before the Early Registration
period expires (before May 5th), then we'll keep the course open.  If not,
then we'll remove the course from the schedule and only offer less intensive
stuff from now on.

Look...  Everyone has been asking for truly advanced training that really
teaches developers how to engineer the hard stuff.  Now it's up to you to
take the challenge and improve your development skills and earning
potential.  This isn't a sales pitch, guys; it's a passion.  Just look at
the detailed itinerary, and ask yourself if you can handle it.  If you can,
then report for duty on June 11th.

     "We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he
is best who is trained in the severest school."

          Thucydides,
          Great Peloponnesian War (431-404 B.C.)

Semper Fi!

Respectfully,