Hi Michael,

We have been using IIS 5.0 & SQL 7.0 on the same machine for about a year.
No real problems, but now our traffic levels are much higher we have had to
upgrade the memory to 1GB. We will be looking into moving the SQL to it's
own server soon. For lower traffic sites I do not see a problem, however be
aware that CPU usage is much higher on server with this configuration.

HTH

Phil.