I would have a simple color image somewhere on the page, for instance,
called 'ProgressBar' and in the loop have something like

Just a quick snippet...

        <cfloop . . . .>

                . . . .
                . . . .
                . . . .
                . . . .

                <script>
                        ProgressBar.width = #PercentComplete#
                </script>
                <cfflush>
        </cfloop>

I'am not sure about CFFLUSH, it was in a thread a while back, hope this
helps...