I'm trying to talk my network admin into setting up a "test box" to look
into the feasibility of upgrading to 5.0 when it comes out.  He's a bit
leery about upgrading since the problem we ran into last week when we
finally upgraded to 4.5.1 from 4.0 (there is better definition of what an
integer is in 4.5.1 and some of our old code didn't fare too well in the
transition).

Here's my question: is there a list of the new features available in 5.0
that doesn't break any rules for me to show and say, "It'd be reeeeeealy
nice to have this capability!"?  I understand that since it's still in Beta
there may be rules and policies that have to be adhered to before the
official release comes out.

Thanks!
Hatton Humphrey