I'm hoping someone can help with a problem i cannot figure out. i have a new
box with Win2K, CF 4.5, and SQL2000. Installed everything this weekend
without problems, but now i cannot get SQL and CF to play together. i try to
set up the ODBC and my connection fails every time. the base SQL server that
shows up as default on the ODBC admin does not connect, nor does the one
that i create. not sure how to trouble shoot this problem at all. any help
is greatly appreciated.