I just downloaded a tag from the Tag Gallery called CF_Debug....that I
wanted to throw up on one of my hosted sites so that I could get some quick
debugging info.......

Of course I unzipped it and it doesn't contain the Debugging tag, it's got
some silly find and replace JS function.

HELP! Does anybody out there have a debugging tag? Or let me know what the
quick method is of outputting all the wonderful things we see at the bottom
of the pages when we have debugging turned on?

*** mumbles to herself, while she goes and loads up on caffeine laced with
arsenic that may put her out of her misery. ****

Erika

"You can talk a great philosophy, but if you can't be kind to people
everyday then it doesn't mean that much to me." - unknown