Going nuts friends,
I could swear that I have used this syntax in the past, but I can not get it
to work now.

In custom tag getResult.cfm there is a query that uses the caller scope to
make the query result set available to the calling page.

<cfquery name="caller.qry".....>
select * from someTable
</cfquery>

In the calling page I output
<cfoutput query="qry">

</cfoutput>

Error message says that the value of the output tag does not refer to the
name of an available query. I also tried to <cfset caller.qry = qry> setting
the name value for <cfquery name="qry"> and that fails too.
Any idea's.

Bryan LaPlante
816-347-8220
[EMAIL PROTECTED]