Ok folks I need some help with design...this is all stuff I know inside out
when I'm working with Access but am struggling when I try to put it in terms
of CF/Fusebox...

1.  I need a login- once successfully logged in a teacher will only see
his/her students.  I got that.
2.  So I need each for the teacher to choose a student (i'm trying to do
this with frames-they pick from the list on the side) and the subject that
they need to add grades for (math/english/etc)....I'd like to have it so
that subjects are dynamic too (versus having separate pages for each subject
with the subject hardcoded by courseID... I'd prefer a table to fill with
whichever subject was chosen).
        a.  The teacher should have the choice if she/he wants to do 1
student all subjects (which will take several "pages"- probably 5-6 to get
through all the subjects + all the subcategories (ie: reads fluently/is
cooperative...) So the teacher needs to be able to go through this page by
page, doing an update at the end of each page (don't want them to lose too
much info if power goes out)
        b.  The teacher should be able to do the whole class by subject. ie:
she/he picks math and each page has a different student/same subject.
(update being saved after each student page is complete-as teacher goes to
next student.

So they'd be filtered on several different levels.
I'm trying to figure out how to do all of this without it being unweildy-
(ie: to hook teacher-student 3 tables are involved.  To add a grade there
are 4 tables- one with student info/one to hold the grade and 2 reference
tables-one for the subject and one for all the subtopics of each
subject....)Or maybe more appropriately I'm trying to figure out how to chop
it up appropriately.
        In Access I would make a main form and add all the subforms. The
subforms would use  specific updatable queries.  The subforms would be
attached to the mainform by some primary/foreign key combo.  (so I could
have 10 different subforms hooked to the main form) How do I accomplish this
in CF/Fusebox?  Right now I have lots of pieces but they are not
attached--how should I stitch this together?
I wrote up a bunch of fusedocs but now I'm second guessing everything....
Any ideas?