This is in response to the thread on CF_image documentation.  What is
also needed, is a concise, clear synopsis of WHAT CF_Image does (it's
functions and how it can be used).  I was a little overwhelmed by the
documentation and I was not clear about what I would be getting into and
what value the tag might offer.  Needs sort of a concise
features/benefit section iterating the parameters that can be
controlled.  That is my two cents worth and wish list.

I am new to CF and I am always looking to see what is out there and how
I might take advantage of CF in the real world.  This looks like a great
tag, but I wouldn't know at this point what I would be getting into.

--
Eric Root