Thanks for all your help!
I do have a correct from field entry.  And my mail
server is not on the ORBS, now what do i do?
I really need to these emails go through to the
webaddresses, such as yahoo, hotmail...etc...
This is the code i use.  If there are any
suggestions..please help!

<cfquery datasource="#ds#" name="EmailList">
        Select *
        From Email
</cfquery>

<CFLOOP query="EmailList">

        <cfmail
                        server="sandvalley.net"
                        from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
                        to="#Email#"
                        subject="YallaNesa3ed Notification
#Day(Now())#/#Month(Now())#/#Year(Now())#">
                        #mail_body#
        </cfmail>

</CFLOOP>