From: Heidi Belal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 April 2001 11:36
To: CF-Talk
Subject: hosting

Another question with regards to hosting!  I know this
isn't very relevant but i'd really like to learn!
if you have a server and are going to sell hosting
space on it, how do you devise the cost at which to
sell the space?
I'm also interesed to know a lot more on hosting
etc..so if you could recommend some where were i can
find information on it..it would be great!
Thanks! :)

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109
http://m3.easyspace.com/hmbelal

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...