you will use CFFILE in each iteration of the CFLOOP in the code that handles
the original form. so from each CFFILE iteration, you get the file name of
each uploaded file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: uploading multiple files

Thank you.  I'm not as familiar w/ file.clientFile as I should be.  It may
not even be what I need in this situation....

First form:
<cfloop index="x" from="1" to="3">
<cfif x is 1>
<b>Large Image:</b>
<cfelseif x is 2>
<b>Thumbnail Image:</b>
<cfelseif x is 3>
<b>Printable Version:</b>
</cfif>
</cfloop>

Then, in the receiving form...
I understand how to loop thru and upload each file; but, I then need to save
the name of each file in a single record to be read later.

So, I have file_1, file_2, file_3.  How do I get the actual file name of
each one? (ex:myPicture.gif)

Thank you!!!