Jay,

One trick you can do is create an empty database file in Access. Then
use link tables under the FILE > GET EXTERNAL DATA > LINK TABLES menu
option to link the blank database with your database.. Then select
whatever tables you need to be linked. After that if you need to change
tables etc, you do not have to worry about having to work with .ldb
files etc.

hth,
larry

--