I purchased the OfficeConnect Internet Firewall DMZ about three months ago
when I was setting up my new company. I have been happy with its
performance, although the alert logs can be difficult to decrypt for a
non-network admin person (me). The setup was very easy and I was up and
running in less than 15 minutes. I don't know anything about the SonicWall,
but I can give you a pretty decent recommendation of the 3Com product.

Scott

Scott Brader
Prairie Software Development LLC
101 East Sadd Street
PO Box 235
North Prairie, WI 53153-0235

Phone: 262.392.9173
Fax: 262.392.9174

Toll Free: 888.821.3427
Mobile: 262.490.1376

<http://www.prairiesoftdev.com>

Amateurs practice until they get it right,
Experts practice until they can't get it wrong.