Fourth request: first request sent Mon 23/04/01 9:23 AM   Second sent Fri
27/04/01 10:25 PM   Third request sent both through the online form and by
email Sun 29/04/01 1:47 AM        Can't get access to helpdesk with  either
old or new passwords.

G'day Pablo/Tito,

I'm thrilled with all the changes that you're making, and very impressed
with how fast it's all happening.  And I'm prepared to be patient and put up
with things that aren't quite right while you get it all organised.  The
important things are all working beautifully.    But a couple of things are
not quite right for me and I'd appreciate if you could clarify.

(1) Free or paid?  Passwords confusing me...

I started with a free site, then when you offered the $5 for life thing, I
took up that option with my domain www.modelwarship.com    Now the password
changes have confused me greatly.  I picked up the new password, but my ftp
account doesn't work with that password.  Only with the old password.  So I
concluded from that that the new passwords only applied to free accounts.
Then I tried to get into the helpdesk, neither password worked.  It just
said account mw72 wasn't recognised.   The control panel only grants access
using the old password, the helpdesk not at all.

Can you clarify this for me please?   Do I actually have two accounts ... my
paid account and the old free one still left as a legacy of the earlier
days?

I'm glad to see you're going to add a facility to let us change our
passwords.   Typing in the new password your system generated is a bitch,
even with the printed page in front of me.  And it's totally impossible to
remember.    It'll be good when we can change it again.   (Like many on the
net, I have a couple of dozen access passwords to manage)

(2)   To www or not?

At one stage you had things set up to recognise sites with or without the
www.  This is a highly desirable way to organise it, yet since the moves,
this has stopped.  I can no longer access my site with
http://modelwarship.com     Will you be restoring this setup eventually?
(The reason I'm anxious about this is I have started to publicise my site
without the www and anyone responding to that will not find my site).

Again, congratulations on a superlative service, and more power to your
magic wands!

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia