Hi all.

I have a machine running one website that doesn’t get that much traffic.  It
has 2 drives, with windows on the C: drive and the databases and coldfusion
sites on the D: drive.  The D: drive has about 1.5 GB free, but the C: only
has about 300MB free, so I wonder if the low HD space is related.

My problem is, I have access databases and Interbase databases, both of
which have very small amount of records in them.  They are used on this
machine for development.  But on ODBC these databases are extremely slow.
It will take like 2000 ms to query a table that has NO records in it.  I
have one live site running, with minimal traffic, and it uses Access with
OLEDB and runs large queries in 30 to 500 ms or lower.  Plus at work, ODBC
Access databases run on an equivalent machine just fine.  It’s not just
Access that is slow.  Any ODBC database I create runs at a snails pace.  Is
there any reason why the ODBC stuff would crawl but OLEDB runs normally?

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks.