Looks like you have some "single quote" issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 6:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: I'm sure this worked earlier

Here you go:

I have now removed the excluded text so that it is just getting the headline
and sticking it in the headline in pressoffice on cosmos1.

Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in
query expression ''Quatre nouvelles langues d'Europe pour SunSystems')'.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (29:2) to (29:60).

Date/Time: 05/02/01 12:09:35
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 95; DigExt)
Remote Address: 129.153.207.20