From: Mark Terrill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 4 May 2001 13:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Ultradev & Studio

Our CFUG had a macromedia rep come talk to us the other night. apparently
ultradev & studio are being merged into ONE product...ie the code window of
ultradev will be like studio....

personally I think that this is the worst possible decision that macromedia
could possibly make. they may like their trippy looking ultradev
product...but a vast populace of cf'ers don't. when the macromedia guy told
us of this product merge, he suddenly had a roomful of *extremely* irate
programmers. whatever macromedia does, they shouldn't wreck the good
relationship that allaire built up with us at ground level. leave bloody
ultradev to the graphic designers and leave us in peace with our intimitely
favourite memory chewing dev tool.