From: Mark Smeets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 May 2001 17:58
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Question about verity and getting results

I've set-up my verity stuff and it seems to be working just fine, no errors
or anything but I'm indexing more than 1 table in my database (access), I've

given the queries in question used to index the tables all unique names
according to what they do. (ex. IndexNews, IndexEvents, IndexPrez)

However when I go to do a search, if I choose to search the news area, I
might get a result for Events area instead. I've put all my output's on one
page using cfcase to seperate them all (that's the same way I indexed it as
well) but it's a confusing result when you search for one thing and you get
another that you don't even want :)

I can post the code if need be but any info is appreciated.

Mark Smeets/stranger0/ICQ #1062196

"Mr. West, not every situation requires your patented approach of shoot
first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to
ask a question or two" - Wild Wild West

A Stranger's Domain (Redesigned and New)
http://24.113.34.178/stranger

Official Splitting Adam Homepage
http://www.splittingadam.com/

Over the Wall Productions and Web Designs
http://www.solarcourt.com/