I have a client who has problems with sessions getting corrupt.  I've
determined that their site does not utilize locking in the code throughout
the application.  During my research I noticed that they didn't set up the
ColdFusion Administrator Variable Locking.  Now, can I just configure the
settings in the ColdFusion Administrator for variable locking and not have
to go back and code locks.  I know this is a stretch, but I haven't been
able to find any definitive documentation on the ColdFusion Administrator
configuration for Variable Locking.  Any suggestions or leads would be
appreciated.

matt