I havent tried this but according to Michael Dinowitz it should be like
this:

Dynamic Variables

The Variable portion of a CFSET can be set dynamically by placing the text
portion within double quotes (") and surrounding the dynamic portion with
pound signs (#).
The Variable part of a CFSET does not need pound signs unless you're setting
a dynamic variable name, in which case it should be inside double quotes (")
as well.

Wrong: <CFSET #Name# = "Michael">
Right: <CFSET "#Name#" = "Michael">

When setting a dynamic Variable in a CFSET, remember to place the entire
Variable within double quotes (").

Wrong: <CFSET #varname# = "value">
Wrong: <CFSET var#name# = "value">
Right: <CFSET "#varname#" = "value">