Hi ,
     How do u fire this function goExit()? Is there
     any event that would fire this function like
     OnUnload?
Thanks
Joe

Put the below code in the head of your document to open another
window
when
the browser window is closed.

Gary Groomer

<script language="javascript"><!--
function goExit() {

nextWin=window.open('http://localhost/PopUp.htm','lastWin','status=no,resiz
ble=yes,scrollbars=no,location=no,left=0,top=0,width=400,height=400');
}
> //-->
> </script>

tried to