> Sorry about bringing ASP in to the list but am having
> troubles finding the solution and was hoping someone
> here might know the answer.  I am needing a way to
> format a number in ASP similar to the CF function
> NumberFormat()  Is there a function or something in
> ASP for this?  I'm not sure if ASP even has built in
> support for this.  I am programming the ASP in
> VBScript.

VBScript has a function called FormatNumber:

FormatNumber(Expression [,NumDigitsAfterDecimal [,IncludeLeadingDigit
[,UseParensForNegativeNumbers [,GroupDigits]]]])

Note that this doesn't have anything to do specifically with ASP - ASP isn't
a language, but a specific object model for CGI-type scripting. So, to
answer further VBScript questions, you might want to download the VBScript
documentation available from Microsoft:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/download/vbsdoc.exe

Enjoy!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software