From: Greg Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 5:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Who's a good merchant these days?

well...I have no complaints.  My clients don't either.  :)

IMHO, their customer service is SOLID for the amount you pay per transcation
(which used to be around .20 per, BUT NOW TRANS are FREE up 1000
transacation per month) and Monthly SvcChg, which is much less than most
competitors.  Their chargeback rates are competitive as well.

you said "their tech is WAY behind", however, they are using ColdFusion.
HMMMM.

just my .02 of a dollar      :p