I've use Jukka's tag quite a bit and it is good, but I work for a company
involved with graphics.  Jukka's tag just didn't cut it with us.  But don't
get me wrong.  It is quite sufficient for what we needed.  It resizes and
composites acceptably.  The antialiasing is fair.  It could be better.

If you don't need anything extremely involved, Jukka's tag is great.  He
could do a better job of documenting. It took us about 2 weeks to figure out
everything we needed.

Just to let you know, we are using Jukka's tag, but get complaints daily
about the quality of the thumbnails it generates.  I'm still waiting on
Louis Sellar's CFX for resizing and compositing.

As for the other tag, we looked at it and rejected it quickly.  Jukka's tag
was better by several orders of magnitude.

Russel

  Russel Madere, Jr.         Senior Web Developer
  ICQ: 5446158               http://www.TurboSquid.com

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.